The list of paper sizes that are available for a printer is provided by the printer driver. If you have to add a paper size to the list, you must add that paper size to the printer driver in Microsoft Windows.
If you are using the actual printer driver that is specific to your device, a selected printer lists all the paper sizes that are appropriate to that device. However, if you are using a different printer driver (for example, the Adobe PDF driver or the Generic Colour PS for Commercial Printing driver that is included with Microsoft Publisher Publisher), and that driver does not have the paper size that you want, you can add a custom paper size to the printer driver list of available paper sizes. To add a custom paper size, follow these steps:
- Right click start button, then Control Panel, and finally View devices and printers.
- Click a printer in the list, then click Print server properties.
- In the dialog box that appears, check the box for Create a new form.
- Give the new page size a unique and descriptive Form name, such as ’24×36′ or ‘Custom A size’.
- Select Metric or English units as required.
- Define the page size with the long dimension as the width and the short dimension as the height.
- Click the OK button.
Restart InPixio Photo software and the new sizes now appears in the page size selector.